Khamis, 28 April 2011

TEMAN


The Lion Story Feat Zahidah_Teman

I love to listen this song because it is mean to me. Especially the voices of this male singer, sound like the person who I've ever met for the 1st time at KK. It true,we can meet htem again one day even though the time we never know when or where we meet them but all I know it is a long time to have a chance to talk with them.
Now, 28th.April.2011 I still clearly remember the memories that I have been spent with all my friends long ago. How wonderful that day we got along with our friends if we refersh back the old memories. Sometimes it made me sad because some of my friends was passed away in a young age,I still also remember the words they ever said to me. Even they ever hurt my feelings but I love and miss them,R.I.P Mark Christopher Anthony, Bianca Natasha Zarina and else. I always pray that they was in heaven with God's.
Life must be goes on even it is difficult to let go the person we love so much, I'm so thankful also I have many friends in primary school, secondary school and college. But, the specials event for me where I got new friends through funny story. Yeah, I think it funny because we recognised in funny way. It happened on July 2010, when my friends called me suddenly to look outside our window, there is have a group of guy yell toward us to asking open our window then want our mobile numbers. That day was rain little bit and some of them yelling his mobile number, oh..how we want to hear clearly because many car passing by but that not stop them, one of their friends crossing the roads and told his mobile numbers. So, I heard and try to miss call he,after that he pass my number to his other friends. I know it is dangerous actually to recognised other peolpe that we don't know especially give them our mobile numbers. Thanks to God because they all not the peolpe who is bad person. I said this because they won't bring us to a place that parents warn like clubbing or dangerous place.I ever met one of them, I think this world is too small because he also from Labuan...ehmmmm..I think I won't forget the 'event'...hahaha..we don't did the wrong attituded because we just talk about our hobbies and interest. Until now, we still contecting through sms or facebook.
I'm so happy I can get more friends wherever I'm going but I still beware to befriends also.




I love this song so much..the lyrics suit to my old memories.








Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan